Thursday, June 22, 2006

 
This weekend is my sister in law's baby shower. Now while the girls are doing whatever you do at a baby shower the boys are going go-cart racing. Now those of you who know me, even just a little bit, know which place I would rather be----GO-CARTS!!! My mom can not understand this - says I guess you're just never going to grow up and act like a lady. Really now....sit around and say ooo how cute with a bunch of ladies I don't know or go racing? Am I just way off on this? Come on--its not about growing up, its about what is truly more fun and what you would rather be doing --- ladies? who's with me on this? I'm not saying I don't want to go to the shower and celebrate the baby - but if I was given the option...
...so of course Sat. afternoon I will be sitting around saying look how cute, giggle, giggle, look how cute la la la while in my head zoom zoom :)

Comments:
Sorry, I've been gone, but you really do need to grow up and start acting like a lady. I mean, you have a child now, it's time to take on some of the responsibility of the adult world, blah, blah, blah.......Ok, now the real me, just say F' it and go racing. That's my kind of girl!!

Later Jim
 
I'm with you...gocarts all the way :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?