Sunday, November 05, 2006

 
I'm one of those people. I check a few blogs everyday - so dissappointed when no one writes, Then I realized I am one of those. So I'm going to try to be better and write atleast twice a week. What about you Jim? I miss hearing about you and the family.
I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's Halloween pictures. We dressed up as the Flintstones. The number of characters versus us was great. Aaron = Fred, Me = Wilma, Emily = Pebbles, Tom=Barney, Kristi = Betty, Hayden = BamBam. Tom and Kristi's neighborhood had a little gathering and then trick or treating. Except for the huge skeeters it was a great time. Some houses totally accepted us and others were kinda like what? Its a kids holiday and a 10 month old and 3 month old really won't be eating this candy = so your pimping your kids for candy. YEP!! We just wanted to dress up and have a great time with the kids. Hayden was great and then fell asleep as his grandfather carried him around. Emily laughed hysterically when she got to hold Hayden's club - otherwise she was in serious mode. She does this serious mode thing in new situations until she gets everything figured out and then she giggles. So now your asking for pictures right? I don't have any. Forgot the damn camera. Bad momma - I know I know. But Kristi and her dad took some and when I get them I will post.
Had a great weekend. Got my hair done on Sat. , took Allie to the dog park, went to get coffee and stopped at the garden center on the way home!! Then it was time for dinner and some football!! Hook'em Horns :) This morning we planted everything. I still need a few more plants - but it is looking better. I'm glad I waited for cooler weather. Hopefully all the plants will survive this time.
Hope everyone has a great week!

Comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time. Jim's cousin went as a family of pirates. Maybe next year I could convince Jim to get into a "theme" :)

BTW...Jim finally bogged :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?