Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 
Very busy with my indoor activities - actaully just killing time. I updated my links - that's only taken 9 months. I read a few random blogs - lumpyhead being one of them. The lady just cracks me up for some reason. Rosie I just like. Not saying I always agree with her, but overall I like her. Then I just put a few links I tend to lose - like the Paramount in Austin. Its an old theatre downtown. Not really a bad seat in the house and they get some cool things. I think we will go to a concert for Aaron's birthday. And the sex offender one - well that's just handy to have.

Now about some of these random blogs I read. I didn't link all of them - but most I do enjoy. I find one lady in California amusing. She always writes about fashion and decorating --- really is that all you have to share or maybe that's just the intention of the blog. When I was pregnant and and not vomitting I would sit and read blogs - thanks to Jim. Then I started reading Angie's - cause Jim became a slacker and Angie shared more stories and pics of the kids (meaning I saw the reason I was tossing my cookies every day all day for 20+ weeks). Through Angie I found Kim. Now I've never met Kim but I feel so close to her. (that sounds so creepy to me for some reason) Anyway Kim is great at blogging -very seldom misses a day and just fills us in on her world - great pictures. Then I found Kelley's blog through Kim. Followed her house remodeling and building progress. Now I enjoy reading these girls. They are scrappers -- but devote their blog to other things. I'm not much on the scrapbooking and that seems to be the topic of most blogs I come across. I had one blog I loved from Canada - but they stopped when the twins turned two. I guess I like the blogs that share pics and stories of the kiddos. So that brings me to think about my own blog and what's the purpose. I seem to just ramble. Emily's blog is easy - just pictures - but this one I'm just not sure. I guess its just to share my idle thoughts.

So next blog's thought.....the English language and how it makes NO sense, especially spelling.
Hope everyone is staying warm!

Comments:
That's cool that you've found so many cool people to read blogs on. Every time I go search around...I just find freaks!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?