Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Stupid people bother me

OK so in the last post I told you about the birthday party and the lady who didn't mind her son kicking Emily because she wasn't crying yet..............so this morning I get this email:


I am sorry if I was rude to you at Donna's. I did not recognize

you with your short hair and highlights. I didn't realize until
later, and then I was embarrassed. So I hope there are no hard
feelings.

Heather


WOW - and I had her pegged for totally clueless. How wrong I was!! She picked right up on my, well let's just say unhappiness with her. Smart one I tell ya. Of course she missed the whole entire reason WHY! Honestly does she think I care whether or not she of all people recognizes me? NO -- You let your 3 yr old son kicked my 16 month old daughter in the head!!!! ..........and now you may understand why I've never liked this lady.

Comments:
Good grief! So...it's ok to kick stangers? Hum.... Nice that she picked up on the fact that you got ticked off...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?