Tuesday, November 20, 2007

 

Happy Turkey Day

Busy Busy Busy
I'm falling behind - so to catch up on pictures just click on Emily's pics - on the left side of the screen. A few are movie clips -- very funny!
One thing I wanted to share - I accomplished a 28 mile bike ride a few weeks ago. I had a goal of jogging a 5k this year - but the knees just weren't having it. A friend and I (a friend who kinda cycles and has a husband that competes in triathlons) decided to sign up for a local ride. I was pleasantly surprised. I really didn't believe I would finish. Aaron and I did a ride of 14 miles 2 yrs ago - I was in shape then and thought I was going to die. I'm addicted now!! We were to ride again this past weekend - but the stomach bug invaded our house. WHY???? I never had this until we moved to Duncan and now we get it twice a year. WTH??? This was not the 24 hr version - close to 4 days and no Trish to take Emily for us. Anyway we are all better and preparing for Turkey Day - hosted by us. Today Emily has MDO, so the morning will be spent cleaning, this evening shopping while Aaron watches Em and tomorrow cooking. Thursday we are doing a 1 mile turkey trot - very excited. We have a random house of people this year. Neither of our parents will be here. Friends and their parents yes - ours no??? Anyway trying not to dwell and just accept things and be thankful. Christmas is a whole different issue too ----so let's save it for another post!
I hope everyone is having a good week and feeling better. Any news?
ENT update - basically try some allergy meds and wait and see if she gets another ear infection. I also think she is about done teething so that should help with any drainage too. keep your fingers crossed!! NO MORE EAR INFECTIONS

Comments:
We will definately keep our fingers crossed for her! Nat had them so frequently when she was a baby...it was heart breaking. Then *poof* she turned 2 and they just seemd to disappear! I hope for the same for E!

Glad you had a nice turkey day even though no parents were there. That's awesome that you hosted it all. You are a BRAVE woman :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?